Monday, August 13, 2007

Your Place or Mine?


“Your place or mine?” He asked. Before I could answer, the costume I bought that still keep unwrapped flashed into my mind.

"Honey, can I get something in my car, I have a surprise for you."

"Sure baby, hmm.. what is it?"

"You will know it later but not now.." I grinned to him.

He drove to his apartment and while we go up to his apartment, riding the elevator with both tension and expectation in the air as I planned how to play out his fantasy. I become more and more excited and he can saw it from my eyes and hugged me even closer.

For men sex is a reaction. Put the right stimulus in front of him and he's ready for sex in a matter of seconds but its totally different for women, sex for us is a decision. After we decide to be involved in sex, our body takes several minutes to prepare of sexual union. (By the way, do guys care about this anyway??!!)

“Can I shower before you, I have a surprise for you and I need to get ready before you” And I can see his body react in a second after I told him this.

It all started off well, within minutes I was kneeling on the floor with my costume on. The sexy maid costume (as the picture shown, bought online at the the saxy club) He seemed like he was in heaven, breathing so fast, grinding his hips against my mouth, grabbing his his fully erected weapon to my mouth. (See? I told you, man easily get sexcited)

But then the problems started. After the blow job and foreplay, we moved into the bed, I got out some new lube to try out on him (also got it at the same store). After a while we got a condom and he penetrated me. Straightaway he said he was gonna cum, so I asked him to stop moving so it would give me time to catch up. A moment later I started to sit on him, but then he lost his erection and he pulled out of me.

I whipped the condom off and sucked him, tried to get him erected again. It took a while for him to get a response, but eventually he reached for another condom. And he lost it with number two within seconds. (Now I know some guys have problems with condoms) So I suggest trying out one of my condoms (durex feather lite, which always had it in my bag for emergency use). We try that and for a moment, it all looks good: he is thrusting away inside me, I am wet as hell and minutes away from climaxing. And then he pulls out again, apologises for his off performance and we lie next to each other cuddling.

I won't pretend to him that I wasn't disappointed. (Of course I was, it's been couple of months that I didn't had sex and this is what I got after starving for so long???) And I was lying there with a soaking wet aheemmm.. that needed filling up. I tried not to be bitchy and told him to relax and not to worry about it. I stroked his chest and kissed him back gently on his mouth.

And we lay there for a while, then he said he was going to make a move. His behaviour doesn't surprise me, but it does annoy me. What the heck? Leaving me all alone like this?? Will I never learn?

2 comments: