Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hot Like Hot Babes in Malaysia

What's hot in Malaysia? It is hot like hot babes, and the new word that I learnt from this hot news are really educational. Here's the new word that I learnt:

1. Balaclavas - A warm woolen hood covering the head and neck, worn especially by soldiers and sailors or as protective clothing, read Nurul Izzah blog here




2. Sodomy - Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality, in malaysian word "main belakang", read my previous post, here



3. Aide - An aide-de-camp, an assistant or helper. It was first attracted us when 1st statutory declaration by Raja Petra mentioned acting colonel Aziz's wife, Norhayati is Datin's ADC- aid-de-camp, then the Saiful guy, ADC of Anwar and yesterday, ADC of YB Nik Nazmi's had punched YB Loh Gwo-Burne. Read here. What the hell happen in PKR?

Oh wow.. what a sexy aide to have!!


4. Difference between sedition charge and criminal defamation charge - hmmm.. we have to follow up Raja Petra update to know about it. Sedition charge against Raja Petra was when he published an article 'Let’s send the Altantuya murderers to hell’ in his Malaysia Today blogsite here and criminal defamation caused by his Statutory Declaration below

6 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

the 1st pictures which wan is you?

tell me la.........

Unknown said...

thanks for dropping at my blogsite. Ok, now I see why you call yourself Cheekyme. haha.. your blogs really funny. Think I will link you later today, really sooth my mind reading and watching your funny blog.

Cheeky_me said...

pisang,
I tot u had seen me already and you still wan me tell???

Cheeky_me said...

kbguy,
thanks for dropping by too. this is just a ranting and mumbling from a boring lady, haha...

Unknown said...

Sodomy Economy ? I was driving today, and recall back reg' ur blog. This two words combine, what does it mean ? Can I ask what you really had in mind ?
Actually I think we are now in a mess as in Sodomy Economy, all b'cos of AAB !

Cheeky_me said...

thanks kbguy for remembering what I had expressed in my blog. I can't really tell you what s in my mind, as you know la.. after the SD made also have to retract, I dont wan the same thing happen, after posted my blog, I have to retract!! as cantonese languange said, "sam ciu la"