Saturday, January 19, 2008

How To Get Your Salary Increment?

It's a new year and you had been appraised by your superior but yet to get your salary increment, what you going to do? This is a sample of letter you can write to your boss :

Dear Bo$$,

In thi$ life, we all need $omething mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$ of u$, employee$, who have given $o much $upports and $ervice$ to the orgrani$ation.

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

Nomani $mith


And guess what, this is your boss reply on your request :

Dear NOmani,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has been changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well yet.

NOw, newspaper indicates world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the country may fall into aNOther recession. I wish it will NOt happen soon.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,

MariNO PoNO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I have disappeared.
But I am back to claim a spot in your queue for ONS.

Can? =)

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

weh-lo-come bek

kimmy..........
welcome back.....
mu gi mano ?
sampai tak tubik ni?

Cheeky_me said...

K99,
Nice to see you back here again, sorry for my long dissapearance too, anyway, I am back !!

Cheeky_me said...

Pisang,
I heard you going to shave your head if BN didnt win by majority 2/3, so when will you do it?? Want me to help you shaving your head?? Yes darling, I am back ;)