Friday, November 7, 2008

Raja Petra To Be Release Today

I heard from reliable sources that Raja Petra is going to be release today later evening by court order and when I log in to Malaysiakini, YES!! Confirmed that Raja Petra is to be released. Read here and here for more. For those who want to be there, watching RPK walked out proudly from the courtroom, follow this to get there.

We'll see Marina and RPK hugging each other very soon plus thousands of supporters cheering for his release

Congratulations to RPK and family and hopefully other detainees detained under ISA will be released soon. I am wondering whether RPK release is related to the Presidency of Obama..

4 comments:

nase said...

It's true, he was released at approximately 3.20pm today. I'm soooo happy and come this Sunday, I plan to celebrate his freedom at the weekly anti ISA rally in PJ, it should be huge!!!!

Cheeky_me said...

Good Nase, I wish I can join them too. Hopefully after his release, there will be more and more 'spicy' news upload in Malaysia Today

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

they finally no clue at all to nail RPK

Unknown said...

ahaha.. this is one week ago. Never update huh ? busy ? Regards.