Sunday, March 1, 2009

Poor is for all, regardless their race

I love Nik Aziz after I read the article from Malaysia Today here and Malaysia Insider here.

Why he looks so miserable in blue background

He looks more cheeful in this picture. Ahh... I know, because he loves green more than blue


This is what we so called a leader, no matter what race you are, if you are poor, you deserved for the aids. Not like others, they claimed that they are poor, but they bought a low cost house for the poor and built two to three storey of houses in between the single storey terrace houses meant for poor and low income earner.

They claiming that they are poor and they obtained all the subsidies that granted by the government and used the fund for luxury items.

I hate to see all this. I hate the hypocrite using our tax money for their benefits.

No comments: