Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Which Part Will Turn U On?




I found this picture lying in my inbox, Map to Heaven, lol

Surprisingly, it only tells half of the true story. Why is that? Maybe it`s because not every part of the "map' fits every women! That may be your first hint guys. We are all different, what works on one women will make another women slap your face with disgust.

Some women love a very passionate kiss. A passionate kiss can be an instant orgasm. Women love to feel the sensation of your breathe on thier skin. That will surely send her to a new level of sensations.

Women have very sensitive backs. A women's spine will tingle with the slightest touch of your finger tips.

Kiss her shoulder, kiss her belly, kiss and nibble her ear, kiss her thighs and between her legs

She will be warm already, anticipating the sensation of your tongue!

And another thing about breast or boobs (ya, you guys love that the most, I know). Women do vary with having their breasts played with. This should be done gently at first, so to not turn her off. Some women love a very passionate kiss. A passionate kiss can be an instant orgasm.

Talk sweet words to her ears, listen to her moans when you caress her, read her body language, feel her wetness and please show your anticipation by at least tell your feeling when she is trying hard to please you.

Got me?? Got the hints?? even with the clothes on, you still able to turn a woman on, as long as you know her sensitive spot.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Which part? Can I choose all? :P

ckyeo said...

This map is for Malaysia oni or World Wide? Why no toll plaza wan?!

Anonymous said...

This map is totally wrong.
They should just put "Touch here" over the left chest area where the heart is.
Once you manage to touch a woman (via your generosity, heroism, gentleman behaviour, charms, etc) - she's then open to be touched by the your other appendages... ;P

Ok Cheeky - let me be the first to touch you! =D

Cheeky_me said...

kenny,
which part is not you to choose but your sex partner, you shd ask her instead of asking me

ck,
this is the map to heaven where the sky can keep u, of coz no toll coz not governed by bolehland or mr. sam

K99,
ur answer always turn me on, I hope the touch will turn me on just like ur words

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

you come here at my home then i will know where i like......

Cheeky_me said...

pisang,
seems like the map is map to heaven not to ur house leh..
but pisang hor, if i go to ur house, u can handle hot stuff or not wor

ckyeo said...

mafoolat!! the sky wont keep me wan...coz i am the sky!! how do i keep myself?

U wan cum to the sky onot, i gif u free sky juice. No extra charge.

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i had to see and feel which part i want.
and i sure i can handle hot stuff

Anonymous said...

Well Cheeky:
No riches have I, I own not the sky
But a humble offer, from just a pauper
A ear to listen, a heart that's open
And time for Cheeky's... sole attention
Are all that I, can touch you by
In hope that you, will continue Our many nights' adoration...


:D

LOUI$$ said...

How sweet are you if i touch you with my tongue, lick your hand, your neck, your ear, your leg or breast or even more, that is what I will called it,sweet. ;)

Cheeky_me said...

ck,
thanks for sky juice, u so kiam siap wan :s

pisang,
how cum i can feel your palm sweating ledi, sure can handle hot stuff like me ar?

k99,
u r melting my heart...

louis,
again.. u underage leh, i don wan to get caught for having sexual affair with underage guy

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

I'm sure I can handle it
yeah pretty sure

Anonymous said...

woah!! fuiyoh....i nose bleed ledi!

Cheeky_me said...

pisang,
ya ya, let see my appointment, when i will have time for u

yinsi,
cum cum, i rub rub your nose with tissue paper

Anonymous said...

i dun wanna touch ... lick can ah?

Cheeky_me said...

animes,
can osolah, watever u want to

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

what you want to see me ?
*sweating*
*pengsan*

Simple American said...

Got special instuctions here. Wonder what my missus will say when I bring the manual to bed. Couple things I have not tried yet. See what happens. ;)

Thanks for peeking in at my blog too. G'day!

Cheeky_me said...

You're welcum, american. This manual isnt good enough, probably I shall take mine instead of this

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see ur manuals...