Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Flirt SMS

#Kisses blown are kisses wasted
Kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted
Kisses spread germs and germs are hated
but you can kiss me baby i am vaccinated #

#A peach is a peach.
A plum is a plum.
A kiss aint a kiss unless its with tongues
So open ur mouth & close your eyes & give your tongue some exercise#

#Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ...
in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds!#

#God made butter,
God made cheese;
God made you for me to squeeze.

God made whiskey,
God made Pepsi
and when he made you he made you SEXY! #


#Kissing you baby is my dream
I am the strawberry and you re the cream
Handle me gentle, keep me real keen
You and I together babes, the passion is so extreme!#

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Err..you still got my numbers hor? Come lets flirt!!

Simple American said...

Those were corny.
But still it made my horny.

Forget it. I cannot make anymore lines. Too busy ya see.