Friday, August 31, 2007

The Merdeka Thought

MY-50-Merdeka-Logo-big
Picture of Jalur Gemilang from http://4896kj.com/journeying


On the way home from sexercising.. oops.. it s exercising, there are so many bikers and cyclists flying their jalur gemilang (Malaysia Flag) on their vehicle, I saw one of them using the flag as his raincoat, as it was raining. Is this so called 'patriotic'? by wearing the flag? by flying flags on the vehicle and riding, or cyling without bother about other people safety? What is the patriotic elements in it when you did that? I have been pondering, and asked my friend who was sitting beside me in my car, her opinion about the independence day celebration. While we were chatting, we stopped at the traffic light when the light turned red.

A big group of motorbikes (you know, those bikers always wearing the leather jacket, and the bike's price is kancil's price) with flags on their bikes, the biker was wearing a uniform for Merdeka celebration, driving in a group cross the traffic light and all of a sudden, one of the bike had slowed down and a Proton Iswara behind of his bike, so eager to pass through the yellow light and 'banggg!!!" hit on the bike's end.

The ironic scene was the big bike was fine, only few scratches here and there and the biker slightly injurred but the Proton Iswara?? gosh.... it looked really bad. Like something hit it really bad on the front part of the car. If I didn't see it for myself, I wouldn't know that the car just hit a motorbike. This is the quality of our National Car, Malaysia boleh!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maraysia Bolihhhh!!! Ploton bolihhh!!! wakakakaka

Cheeky_me said...

No wonder proton always losing money hor :P