Sunday, August 26, 2007

Short Note

A one night stand, is it just a one night stand or is it possible that is a begin of an affair?

Let imagine this scenario, my boyfriend out of town for a business trip, and out of the blue, the old flame of mine called up and I invite him for a drink in my apartment. Two lonely heart meet together and he is currently remain single after left by his girl friend, after some chit chat and flirtation, it ended up.. in bed.

Another scenario, clubbing night with a group of old friends, everyone is feeling great after that third or fourth drink, when all of a sudden, the flirting gets a little out of hand. One thing leads to another, and before you know it, it ended up with sexual encounter.

Reason? For myself, I keep on having affair or one night stand is because I get bored with long term relationship. Maybe my needs for sex not meet when I am with him that caused me try to get another.

One of my friend asked, why we can't make marriage like an employment contract? Say, 5 years of contract, when we get bored with each other, we can terminate the contract and we carry on with our ways. One of the term and conditions of this contract is not to have children, and when the unexpect pregnancy occured, the contract considered void and both party can negotiate who to have the children (although woman who suffered the most).

What do you say??

No comments: