Thursday, March 20, 2008

Relationship? Affair?

Can a true relationship come out of a lustful affair? It is hard to say if you never experience it. About three months ago, having sworn off one night stands, I allowed a very handsome and interesting man to seduce me. We saw each other once I stepped in the bar and I walked straight to the stool chair next to him. It was a pleasant evening talking to a good looking guy with vast knowledge of everything. After few drinks and we felt we were clicking to each other, we were heading to the 5 star hotel nearby. It was very passionate and I began thinking monogamously, which made him retreat. We still see each other as "friends" with no sex and only some flirting. I still think he's great and my respect for him grows, and I think his appreciation for me is maturing. Just wait and see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cheeky_me said...

Thanks for dropping, come here more often