Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Island Trip Again ..

It's end of March, I made a trip to island as what I did in the past few years. The weather was excellent. The boat ride to the island was quite bumpy in the choppy sea. None of us in the boat with dry clothes, especially the boat driver, he was totally wet, I know sometimes it's great to get wet, but not at this moment.



The beach is still as white as before and so do the clear turqoise sea, so clear that you can see me if I dive in the water topless or naked :P.





Mat salleh kids playing at jetty


The first day was free and easy, I do nothing just eat and sleep, and lying at the pool and at the beach, and I found out there's wifi at the reception area, hooray!! next time I will bring my laptop to update my blog there. I was expecting sexy guys with 6 packs but what I saw the most were guys with 3 packs, chest looks like breast and big tummy :(. The most hillarious scene was all the foreigners got up from swimming pool once they saw malays wearing their t-shirts and long pants and some woman wearing tudung, soaking in the water. (Piece of advice to resort operator : if you really want to have a pool in your resort, put up a sign : ONLY SWIMSUIT ALLOW, pleaseeeee )

Second day, we went snoarkling with a group of people, with 4 hot chicks together, aheemm.. including me of course. The first stop was somewhere in Pulau Perhentian Besar. There were a lot of sea jellies floating about - fortunately these were not stingers, but it makes my skin itchy and uncomfortable. The second stop was at the beach of Perhentian Island Resort.


This is christmas tree coral, it will close once we touch it




Brain coral -- look like someone's small brain huh



Clown fish or nemo fish




Turtle's back coated with moss, next trip I will bring brush to brush off the moss, so yucky...


After that we had our lunch at Cocohut Resort, the food was great. The chinese ah pek holding wok cooking at open air, don't have to worry he added something funny in our food :P



The third stop was sharks point. It's not as scary as Jaws movie, actually the sharks here quite shy, they scared of people, once they saw us, they will swam away. There were 2 sharks, one with 2 feet long and another one was 4 feet long, one of the girl had cut her wrist and knee as the sea was so rough, she's not a good swimmer I guess. One of the guy was so freaking out, he thought her blood will make the sharks attacking us. Haha...

The last stop was spring water. The spring water is natural resource, came from rock, according to the tour guide, no matter how hot the weather is, even during dry season, water never dried up. Its nice to wash and splash each other with icy cold water after soaking in sea water for whole day.

Back to my room and wash up myself,and went to the beach later. There was a hammock near to the beach but too bad it always occupied by somebody, never got a chance to sleep on it. During night time, there were no clouds and the stars were magnificient. Strolling along the beach, watching little white crabs running around to the holes.


Picture was taken during day time, can't really see the crabs at night


It was such a peaceful life over here. It was such enjoyable and amazing trip. As what the tour guide said, he got nothing to show me as I was such a regular visitor at Pulau Perhentian, but if you need a short break, and you have no idea where to go, visit Pulau Perhentian!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! having fun ya! I thought you busy, NO?

Cheeky_me said...

Busy also need time to breath mah.. Invite you to go with me u dowan, next time dowan to invite u anymore lah. Yes been busy for a while, next month will get better, will be free to blog again.