Monday, April 21, 2008

My Island Trip

The gorgeous sapphire blue sea, stunning blue sky, soft beige sandy beach of Perhentian Island led me to the island again. This time I chose Bubu Resort located on Long Beach, Perhentian Kecil Island, the only deluxe resort hotel on the island. This time I chose a hot and sexy guy along with me, to enjoy hmmm.... the sunny beach and sea breeze of course and probably 'enjoy' him as much as I could too.



Crystal clear water and white sandy beach



He had reserved Honey Moon Seaview suite, it only cost him about RM400 including boat trip, I wonder why he told me this, his pocket burnt because of this or what... But if he asked my opinion, whether it is good price, I'll say it will depend on the room and location of the beach. Since this Bubu Resort located at Perhentian Kecil, so the price ie quite reasonable, if the room is nice.



Small hut to have sip of cold drink



I was stunned when we checked in the room. It is definitely not like Arwana, Flora, Fauna or whatever resort at Perhentian Besar. Room is quite cozy and I like their bathroom the most, definitely the best I had stayed at Perhentian. probably I stayed at crappy place, therefore not comparable with Bubu. :S



Room nicely decorated with Balinese style



I like the bathroom, although it's not big, but it is well decorated, I love the bathroom tiles and the basin.





Seaview from the room



We were there in the afternoon, weather was too hot that I just want to stay and cuddle and kiss, makeout the who damn hot afternoon in the room. Fondle from balcony to the room and bathroom, trading wet kisses and let his fondling fingers led to something... wet... then make love and snuggle into our dreamland together.

Seems like I got what I wish, we were kissing from balcony to bedroom and I suggest that we both take shower together before we making out. He is a real good kisser, wrapping his arms around my waist, gently touching my hair, clutch my back. I felt down there so damn wet, so unusual, I thought I was too horny coz of I was too busy and didn't have sex for few months, and the kisses made the volcano explode. He undressed me piece by piece, my hot pants at balconny, my halter neck top on the bed, my lingerie on the floor... and.. wait.. what is the red stain on my panty? I pushed him away to see it clearly and gosh... menstruation!!! %#@!*&^ God damn, it totally ruinned my one night stand !! Grrr......



A welcome cocktail and snack from Bubu, I picked Long Island Ice Tea and he chose Mojito

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alamak! menstruation pulak. Potong stim la lu.

Anonymous said...

read read halfway, then menstruation hahaha