Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pissed Off!!

Yes, I am fuckingly pissed, pissed coz I was cheated by a friend of mine, I thought the present is so precious that I kept it for months, not willing to open it coz it had been such precious present to me, as the one who gave the present to me was a guy that I admired during school day.

The story should have started from the Chinese New Year gathering held in my house few months back. I had invited few old friends of mine for tea-time session, so that after the tea time, we can just heading to the best restaurant near to my house for dinner. Yes, sorry, I don’t know how to cook, so who the hell care for that? A gathering is meant for just gathering, not for food, you really crave for food?? Just go to the best restaurant in town and have whatever heck you want to, don’t bother me to prepare it, I am not a good cook anyway.

Back to the story, the guy, lets call him LC, had brought me a bottle of Merlott, which according to him, he bought it when he went abroad to Australia and just bought it to keep in store and will gave to someone special.


Sigh… to cut the story short, I had prepared some finger fruits, cracker with whipped cream and caviar on top, finger bite sandwiches, puddings, fruit salads, and bought the cheese cake from the famous cheese cake shop in town. Not forgetting one dozen of red wine, two dozens of beer and vodka with orange juice for my favourite screw driver, (hey, when I think back, don’t you think the food that I prepared with my maid will be enough to feed 20 persons of Africans? They will be more appreciated than my so called “old friends” who just know how to complain about the food) What else you expect from a sexy lady like me?? A maid suit with gee string?? Yes, I will do that in your dream!! It will be enough for "few friends of mine". Although I had invited few old friends, but it will be a whole family of my friends, mean that if I invited one of my friend, more than 2 will attend, including their spouse, their kids and even their maid.

Yes, the gathering was fun, we were so high with alcohol and the memories of good old days, how sweet the school time that makes us laugh and make us cry, many of us enjoyed the moment and until now I still remember the sweet memory with them.

Ok, I better go straight to the scene that pissing me off. Few days ago, when I thought back the gathering held in my house, I took out the Merlott wine that LC brought for me and started to twist around to check the manufactuer, alcohol level, the origin country etc. and I saw a white label sticked at the very bottom of the bottle and what a shock when I read it :

Di eksport oleh :
xxxx Sdn Bhd
Xxxxx, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

What the heck?? The label look like the same one that I bought from the local drug store. If LC really bought it from Australia, then what the heck the label came from? Or is it I am the one who did mistake, maybe he wanted to tell me that he bought it when he was on the way to the airport going to Australia? But what the hell he wanted to buy it if he was on the way to Australia?? What's the reason LC wanted to tell lies? To tell me that he is rich, he has a pretty and sexy wife, with 2 daughters and a maid? If not mistaken, he is a manager in pharmaceutical company. Is he wants to compare with me? What is it for?

Really don’t understand and don’t bother about it at all, just live my life on, why I have to look back when there is a beautiful life lies ahead of me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This man wants to show off la. Bought it from Australia konon. Maybe he bought it from Chow Kit Road leh. wakakaka

Cheeky_me said...

Yalor, maybe hor, lol.

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo my dear hotlips, he didnt cheat you. you clearly shown what is written on the bottle. " di ekspot oleh XXX" see? EKSPORT not IMPORT ! it simply mean your friend bought it in OZ for an item that originated from MY. ha'a, sohai.