Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am in BAD MOOD!!!



Why am I in such a bad mood today, I am getting really irritable for almost no reason, and I know I really have to break the bad mood and get over it or else I will for sure 'passed' my bad mood to others.

There are so many events happening recently, I had work 3 weeks in a row without having a day off, I had experienced the peak of working pressure since I joined the work foce, I had even yelled to my boss that I won't apologise for what I had done, the earthquake in China that had hit more than 20,000 of deaths toll, more than 100,000 of Myanmar's people had gone missing or died from Cyclone Nargis -- All these had really really depressed me, I even shed tears when I read news of the disasters happened in China and Myanmar. Oh yea, not forgetting I didn't had sex for so many months :S

Any suggestions how to get over it?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go and get your 16th one night stand!!

Anonymous said...

You remember my numbers a not jek?

Anonymous said...

call u but u always bz, no time for me.. i think this is 1 of the reason y i m in bad mood. lol