Monday, June 9, 2008

Change Lifestyle To Curb Inflation

Change lifestyle to curb inflation, we were told by gomen, as if we are living in luxury lifestyle, using sharkfin to gogle our mouth every morning (yu chi long hou in cantonese) and we went to overseas twice a month for vacation. Wattaheck...

We are not suffering merely to the petrol hike but more on the aftermath of the petrol hike, such a hefty hike in petrol and diesel prices will certainly set off another chain reaction of hikes in the market prices of daily necessities like food, shelter and clothings. My niece just came back from school 10 minutes ago and said, "Mummy, uncle bus said the school bus fare had increased from RM40 to RM45, you have to pay more RM5 tomorrow" This is just a tip of the iceberg.

Food? This morning I went to warong nasi dagang where I used to, it had increased from RM1.20 to RM1.50 (Hey, dont jeles ya, I still can buy RM1.50 nasi lemak and nasi dagang here)

Shelter? Hell.. I heard from my friends that the cement had increased from to RM14.50to RM17.50, few days after the petrol hike. Those who plan to buy house, please wait. Wait for the change.

Clothing? Sorry, I had changed my lifestyle, haven't bought any new clothes since Pak Lah told us to change our life style in 24th May, read here


Why not gomen change their lifestyle instead of us who struggling to meet rising demand? The Prime Minister said he would encourage Malaysians to save more and reduce wastage to ease their burden. Makan pun tak cukup, how to waste and how to save??

See this video clip, this is exactly we as rakyat struggling to survive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh! I can see my fat piggy bank is getting thinner and tinner each day.

Whateverthing Inc. said...

hahaha....
i tot he will give a leaf.....
ubah hidup? the best way is leave in jungle like sakai!!!!
soli-la man! i'm not sakai!

Cheeky_me said...

Guess what? after the pain of the petrol hike, now DBKL charged the parking 365 days in a year. NO MORE free parking during weekend. When you guys going to ride bicycle to town centre? or maybe packed in the sardine commuter or LRT to town?