Monday, June 2, 2008

Why One Night Stand?

You guys might asked why I always have one night stand and not a committed relationship. Although I have someone now who I could be in a committed relationship with, but I find myself resenting him, not trusting him, and scared of committing our relationship to a further stage -- marriage. Although down deep in my heart I still hope that I can be involved in a committed, loving relationship.

I have not been romantically involved with anyone since my last relationship. Of course I don't expect myself to put on chastity belt until I meet my Mr. Right. I can't imagine having to masturbate to fulfil my sexual desire. I did dated few guys before I entered to this one night stand holic. Maybe I am not as lucky as girls outside there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

still into ONS? I decided that's the way to go for me too.. no more runied relationships, heartbreaks etc.. I'm a guy btw and contact me at walauwei@gmail.com if wanna 'talk'.. cheers