Monday, August 11, 2008

77777 not 88888

Today am not talking about 08.08.08 and baby born at 8.08am or some even kept a que ticket of no. 88, or you kena magnum or toto of 8888 etc, and not also not about grand opening of Olympic directed by China top class director Zhang Yimou.

Early in this morning, I received a phone call when I was driving to work, I don't have a hand free kit, so being a courtesy and law obedience driver, I pulled over and received the call. When I was talking on the phone, I saw my lovely car odometer :




Oh wow.. what a coincident, the odometer is running at 77777 at this moment 9.07 in the mornning, mean since July 2005 til August 2008, my car had been on the road for 77,777 km, which equivalent to 1137 days to be exact, and I had been using the car at the average of 68km per day!! Probably is was due to my outstation travelling, as my daily usage is about 20km only.

This is the car I am driving :




I wish I can post at my car and wear like this:



or like this



maybe this one even better, to show how sexy my car is


But too bad, no photographer want to snap picture for me. I love you VIOS!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

If you willing to wear like that, I'm sure there are many guys out there will snap for you for free... hahaha

Cheeky_me said...

Is it?? Why til now no one offer to snap for me geh?

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

kimmy I buy that number for you....
if kena ..... I got it la..
but if don't kena is me lugi lor...

and If you wanna to pose like that
I can do it for you..

ke ke ke ke ke

Anonymous said...

Fuiyoh! like kena lottery lo!!

Unknown said...

wow ! if you wear like that ?.. you will the first Malaysian Lady blogger that can out beat Raja Petra's hits. Kenny Sia will have to bare all !

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I wonder... if you really do pose like that, I can be the photographer lol

Cheeky_me said...

sure sure, let me view all the CV before proceed further, hahaha