Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Am Single And Available



Yes, I am single and available. What is in you guys mind when a lady make this statement? She is encouraging you for next move? She is inviting you for sex? She is easy laid?

I am saying this is when I was chatting with not so close guys friend and when they asked about my marital status, I have to clarify that I am still single and available, to make myself available, so that 'suitable candidate', my Mr. Right can 'enquire within', but too bad, this statement always lead to other way, provoke those MBA guys itchiness, not too bad huh, MBA.. not Master in BA but married but available guy, sigh..



So, tell me, what can I do to prevent this happen over and over again? My past painful experience really teached me not to have any relationship with married man, that I wish I never ever done the same mistake anymore.

I tried to lie before, admitting that I married but my husband working outstation, and we always meet during weekend. But this answer never stop their interest in me, probably I should have told them I am single and available -- but only available to single guy not married man, is this answer good enough to stop married men to think that they are available for me? How to pass the message to married men that I am not available for them?

Oh.. by the way, the terms and conditions applied is referring to this post.

6 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

Wah...
i check mine and it
pre-qualified........
that mean still kanot lor.....
2:1.....

BTW if some wan kacau you
ask me...... may be I can help.

Anonymous said...

sure pisang, sure.. sometimes pre-quo also can consider geh..

Unknown said...

haha, hmmm, guess I don't qualify. Extremly on the disqualified one la. A simple "still single" will do. Unless you meet those kaki buayas of course lah, they think something else when you say "single but available". But if you meet those uncle like me.. I will probably think who is the suitable candidate for you. Perhaps Ah Chong's son who live next door is fine. haha..
Anyway, why bother to think about it? Just enjoy life and the lucky guy will appear one day by itself.

Anonymous said...

walau eh.. uncle kbguy so good one, next time can ask you out to introduce good candidate for me lor

Anonymous said...

Do I need to submit my application again? Huh!

Cheeky_me said...

All application will get prompt process and consideration ;), yours one for sure can cut q yinsi