Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oops... I Did It Again

Don't get me wrong, I am not promoting Britney's song, as she's not my cup of tea at all, so cheapskate and such a cheap blonde.



Okay, okay, have to admit, she wasn't that bad, at least before she delivered babies, she was such a hot babe, but after?? Do guys still interested to fuxk her I wonder...



Sorry, a little drifted away, actually what I want to express is about the bonker and extremist Penang UMNO leader, Ahmad Ismail. In an 50 minutes press conference,

"While it is not difficult to say sorry - for the sake of my Malay dignity, I resolve not to apologise no matter what others may say. I am willing to take the risk (for not doing so)," he said.

Ok Ahmad, we knew it since from the beginning, you won't apologize but what the fuss of you making the following action?



To piss Gerakan out from BN so that UMNO when BN get back their power and you will be the head of Penang? In your dream lah... Do you think Penangites will vote you after these actions? As barbaric and uncivilised as it seemed, this is what we'd come to expect of UMNO puteras and out of all this racial slur, they are now the champions of Ketuanan Melayu, their actions clearly shown how UMNO gangsterism worked at their political field. (quoted by Nase, My Solitude of Space).

"I want them to know, I want them to take this as a warning from the Malays. Malays and Muslims have been provoked many times. We have been patient because we want to maintain stability in the country," he said.

"Remember! The patience of Malays and Muslims has its limits. Do not push us to the wall, where we will be forced to reject the Chinese for the sake of our survival."


What's next? Show us more Ahmad, we are waiting to see how did you end up your political career.

3 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

do you knoe wat missing behind that man tearing a paper?

yeah... tail....

waka ka ka ka ka ka ka

Cheeky_me said...

lol, pisang, shall I add 1 for him?

Whateverthing Inc. said...

his political career won't end cos he is in Malaysia!

Malaysia apa pun Boleh!